1. In the tools menu, click on the Send/Receive tab
2. Click on Download Address Book
3. A window will pop up with information regarding the Offline Address Book.
- Be sure to uncheck the Download Changes Since last Send/Receive option.
- Select the \Offline Global Address List option from the drop-down menu
- Click on the OK button.
4. When the download of the address book is completed, restart your Outlook client. After restarting Outlook, the Global Address List should be populated with the most recent information.